Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Year 10 Drama l Written work

So last time I had drama, I had to answer a few of these questions related to "That time. That place." but I only managed to do 1 which is:

What is real in this text?
Everyone apart from chorus 1-5 because they are just voices in Mel's head, they can come physically and mentally.
Physically as in face-to-face and mentally is just hearing the voices in her head, when it is physically, Mel is hallucinating or just seeing chorus 1-5 but no one else can see them aside from Mel.

I know this is a bit of a short blog but I hope you liked it anyway.

1 comment:

  1. I did like your thinking Kaiden. Could you add in a definition and 2 different examples of how chorus works in theatre please. It will be interesting when we show those "voices in the head" on stage.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.