Pages

Wednesday 4 March 2020

Year 11 English l Write a better sentence

Use the matrix to improve your work by showing or rewriting 6 out of the 12 options in your writing

The Very Short Sentence:

"I really am invisible!"

The Simple Sentence:

"I was as furious as a rhino"

The W-Start Sentence:

"When 3 hours had passed"

Red, White, and Blue:

"He invented something amazing, life-changing, and unbelievable"

The Adverb Start:

"Suddenly, the sound went really loud"

The -ING Start:

"Getting sick of those 2, I had trespassed them"

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.