Pages

Thursday 15 August 2019

Year 10 Home Ec l Practical week 3: Jam Drops

Teamwork aspects:
In my team, our skills are working as a team and there's always someone who has a job and our improvements have been working together well and our cooking is getting a little bit better.
Although we don't really manage our time well enough because our group is normally the last to finish cooking.

Product/outcome:
With our food, I think the jam drops tasted quite nice even if they weren't cooked to perfection, the taste was good, the texture wasn't too great and the colour was normal I suppose.
Some improvements which could have been made is working faster and listening to instructions a bit more carefully.

Next steps for own learning: Focus, work faster, listen carefully and make sure the food comes out great.
 Image result for Jam drops
Oh and if you don't know what Jam Drops are then here is what they look like (if you couldn't tell already, this is a google image)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.