Pages

Thursday 22 August 2019

Year 10 Home Ec l Fish'n'chips

So in my last practical Home Economics lesson, we made some homemade fish and chips, the chips started out as just some plain potatoes but after a bit of cutting, cooking and adding a bit of salt, we made some chips and the fish was made from just some fish from the supermarket and then it was cooked and cut, some scales were cut off and then that part was done too.
I have to say that it did taste quite nice so we did do a pretty good job, there wasn't much we would have needed to improve on but anyway here is an image of some homemade fish and chips, obviously not ours because we don't have a photo but the chips look close enough to how our chips looked.
Image result for homemade fish and chips

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.