Pages

Monday 12 August 2019

Year 10 Drama l That Time. That Place. (synopsis)

So far, we have been working on the play called "That Time. That Place." By Ken Mizusawa and I play as "Boy", yes, that is literally my name and he is a teenage boy who disappeared during high school. Here's the synopsis:

"The unexpected disappearance of a boy during high school continues to preoccupy Mel, a young woman who refuses to live in the present and put the past behind her. Unable to move on, she decides to investigate the case in order to inscribe meaning into what has happened, only to find herself descending ever further into the realm of memory and half-remembered moments."

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.