Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2019

Year 10 Social Studies l Stone Age Art

Image result for stone ageart

The picture above represents the people from the stone age hunting for meat with a bow and arrow, cavemen create art because they wanted to decorate the cave and wanted to remember stuff that was important to their existence

What is shown below is the stone age painting that I made:

















First of all, sorry for the pixelly looking potato quality, second of all, the sandy wall was made from putting cardboard onto the wall and then the sand from New Brighton beach was added and then some glue was put onto the cardboard, then the sand was thrown onto the cardboard, then being spread out and then finally spray painted to give it that cave-y look.
Anyway, I made a dabbing caveman as you can see and this tells the story of the very first stone age dab, it was made because a caveman was about to sneeze so he moved right arm up over his nose to sneeze and then proceeded to make his left arm move to his upper left and that's how the dab was invented. Also, the 100 was just a reference to PewDiePie reaching 100 million subscribers on Youtube so I did this to congratulate him.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.