Pages

Monday 2 September 2019

Year 10 Drama l That Time. That Place. Critical Analysis

The social reality for this text would probably fit into the category of school and this text constructs a version of reality because some aspects about how a person goes missing is in real life, everyone would be wondering why or how they went missing but after a couple weeks, people wouldn't even think about it much anymore.
What is real and what is not? I think that the chorus isn't exactly real even if Mel can see them, even if she can see the chorus doesn't mean anyone else can.

If you were to watch this play, it seems like it is meant to make you feel the suspense and scared, this is also meant to look dark maybe and eerie, and to go along with these are sound, I think sound is pretty important to make a scene feel scary or however you want the mood to feel like, anyway, the sounds you would hear would probably be like slow creaky noises or some eerie music like something along those lines.

Please leave me a comment to tell me what you thought of my blog or give me some feedback, that would be much appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.