Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2019

Year 10 Social Studies l Exhibition day

Classwork
So here I have a link of what we have been working on over the past few weeks and It was pretty cool how we got to be mummies and making our Egyptian slideshow for our exhibition, my team worked pretty well together apart from this 1 epic prankster in my group who did really good pranks... Anyway, we have so far worked on the stone age, Romans and Egyptians as far as I can remember but this unit was a fun one and I look forward to whatever we are going to be learning of next and I'll be sure to blog about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.