Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2019

Year 10 English l Speech/Poem

So it took me a few weeks but I had finally finished my speech, I could've done better and finished it sooner but anyway here is my speech:


My poems:


I like KFC
But nothing that comes from a tree
“I would like some chicken please”
As I do not like peas


I also like BK
They serve food to me on a tray
I went to pray
Then the worker said I couldn’t stay
…..I had ordered a Takeaway


I went to Maccas
I had ordered some crackers
Then Obama walked in to cause some drama
He pulled out a Katana
Then he went to the Bahamas


Nathan walked into the room
I was confused, he had a broom
I told him his IQ was lacking
And then he told me I was in for a good smacking 

This came about when I was making poems last year (which are the red parts) and when I was bored in maths this year, I decided to make even more poems (which are the blue parts).
I think I did well with being creative with my speech and presenting it decently well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.