Pages

Thursday 5 September 2019

Year 10 Home Ec l Mini Pizza

Last week on Friday, we made mini pizzas and we actually did pretty well, something we could have improved on is the pizza could have looked a little better but other than that, there isn't really anything else and now onto the positives, some positives were that the pizza tasted great, added some good ingredients and our team worked really well and I'm proud of how well our group did.
Image result for mini pizza
This isn't a picture of our mini pizzas because I don't have a picture of ours but yea here's a picture of mini pizzas

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.