Pages

Thursday 9 May 2019

Year 10 English l Character Strengths

So the goal by the end of this term was doing 6 character strengths but I did 10 so..... here are 6 of them:

1. This character trait was shown in Minecraft when you get to create whatever you want with blocks.
It shows us that it is important to be creative because it could help us in the future.
I think that because what if you wanted to be an architect.


2. This character trait was shown in The Lego Movie when Emmet heard someone go by and he went to go investigate.
It shows us that it is important to be curious because well, it can be bad to be curious but if it’s good then yea that’s good
I think that Emmet shouldn’t have investigated.


3. This character trait was shown in Zootopia when The buffalo wouldn’t let Judy (the rabbit) be a real police officer.
It shows us that being judgmental can be a bad thing because you can’t judge a book by it’s cover
I think that because (for example) let’s say there’s a person who seems to look like a bully but is actually a really nice person, I know it’s not a good example but oh well.


4. I saw Bravery in Tarzan when Tarzan went to save Jane on the boat
I think it’s important to be brave because you would be like a hero and it’s always good to help people out.

5. I saw Honesty in Spongebob where SpongeBob didn’t admit that he didn’t know how to tie his shoes but he admitted in the end.
I think it’s important, to be honest, so if you did something bad, it’ll turn worse if you lie.


6.
I saw kindness in every movie I’ve seen in some way.
I think it’s important to be kind so you will be a likeable person and you will make friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.