Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

My Sphero game update

So, I have not gotten up to the coding phase of my Sphero game named 'Hit the Target V2' but I do have evidence that I have made a rough plan on how the game was going to work so here is the link to my plan:

My Sphero game: Planning

I do wish that I had the time to code my sphero to do the instructions on this document. 
It would have been an interesting game if this worked but I'm unsure if it were to actually work out the way I wanted it to because of the limits of the coding and if I had finished the 'Hit the Target V2' game, I would probably play it with some friends and maybe even share the code to some people for them to enjoy themselves.
Anyway, that's all I've got to say for now so make sure to comment on whatever you want that is to do on what I have said here.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Kaiden,

    Your plan is really good and I would have loved to see V1 of it to see where you have changed or modified elements. Next time try to follow the Blog Post structure from my site, as this appears more of an update, than a personal reflection of your learning on this topic!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.