Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2019

Year 10 P.E l Reflection

On a scale of 1-10, rate yourself on how well you participated in the previous lesson.

4

Why did you rate yourself the way you did?

Because most of the time, I didn't get a ball for hockey because there weren't enough for everyone

What do you think you did well?

I did pretty well dribbling the ball

What skills did you use to accomplish passing and dribbling?

Controlling the ball

What do you think you need to improve upon for next time? What strategies will you use?

Try to get involved more and find a tennis ball for myself so I don't get left out

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.