Pages

Friday 10 May 2019

Year 10 Drama l 3 worded sentences

Today in Drama, I was setting up the stage to do a 3 worded sentence thing where you have to talk to someone only using 3 worded sentences and what I was doing was complaining that I wanted beans on toast to the person I was working with and I ended up getting spaghetti on toast instead :( (by the way, the food isn’t real, we were pretending we had food)

That's my little story on what happened in Drama today, comment to tell me what you thought of this and whatever mistakes I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.