Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2019

Year 10 Drama l How I made my mask

So to the left is my mask and it is finally finished. So I'm going to be telling you the proccess of the making of the mask.

So it started with me putting some glad wrap over the base of the mask and then put paper mache over it. Then I let the paper mache dry and after that, I took off the base of the mask and then all it was was paper mache as you can see to the left of the blog. After that, all that was needed to be done was to put some tiny holes in on the sides and stick a rope through it so I can wear this absolutely FABULOUS mask

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.