Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

Year 10 Drama l Term 4 rewind 2019

So we have recently been watching the taming of the shrew to learn about acting and how to make good facial expressions and exaggerated movement. We have also been doing some mask making and decorating the masks, I made my mas look like a green pig sorta. What we did was we put on our masks and then just said some jibberish making it seem like it meant something, for example, "jbdivyjdbfdsfudsfhsdgfubfhsd" and yea those are the things we did this term, pretty fun, very cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.