Pages

Monday 4 November 2019

Year 10 Drama l Halloween social reflection

So to start off with, not enough people got tickets for the social for it to actually happen and the people who were in drama got a free ticket because they have to go because they are a part of it.

Anyway, what was supposed to happen during the social was the people who were in drama were going to be all scary like I was supposed to be some kind of stalker hiding in a wooden box banging against the walls.
Anyway, I couldn't really go on the day anyway because I had a family dinner for my aunties birthday. There were fake cobwebs hanging on the ceiling and some kind of mini staircase to go over as you walk through this little spooky room, I'm pretty sure there was a fake skeleton as well but I'm not sure, there were also some red Halloween lights shining which looked pretty great.
It was going to be relatively dark in the room to give a bit of a spooky vibe but obviously, there was gonna be that red light so people could actually see and not trip over on any steps.
There was also a piano but it would have been scary-looking because there would have been cobwebs on it to make it look old.

The social was going to last about an hour I'm pretty sure, from like 6:30pm to 7:30pm, even if it wasn't going to be entirely dark because of the daylight savings thing doesn't mean it wasn't going to be bad or anything, there was going to be a DJ as well so the social I think was gonna be pretty decent but it was unfortunate that it didn't happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.