Pages

Monday 4 November 2019

Year 10 English l Persuasive writing #3

Children under 14 should not have cell phones: Against

Why you would need phones:

  • In case of an emergency
  • For entertainment
  • To communicate with others
My 3 strongest ideas:
  1. I'm going to start with what would be most important, you will need a phone in case you or someone else is in trouble so you can call the police or ambulance.
  2. Another important thing is to communicate with others, for example, you may need to get home and there isn't anyone to take you home so you can call or text someone to pick you up.
  3. Last thing and also important in a way is to use for entertainment like playing games or watching youtube so you won't be bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.