Pages

Thursday 14 November 2019

Year 10 English l Character strengths 2


This character trait was shown in Avengers: Infinity War/Avengers: Endgame (of what I have seen in the trailers) when Thanos killed half of the population of Earth including some of the avengers, but the rest of the avengers left still have hope that they can beat Thanos and in the most recently released clip for Endgame, Black Widow said “If we even have the slightest chance of beating Thanos, we have to take it”.
It shows us that it is important to have hope because no matter how bad a situation is, there’s always hope to make things better.
I think that hope is a really good feeling to have because it shows that person isn’t going to give up.



This character trait was shown in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 when Drax makes fun of people and has a really funny laugh and that’s how he is, humorous but can be helpful in serious situations.
It shows us that it is important to have humor because you may want to light up someone’s day like making them laugh and it’s nice to make people laugh.
I think that having some humor can be a great thing because you can make people feel better if they’re feeling sad by making them laugh or making them laugh in general is just….. great.

This character trait was shown in Avengers: Infinity War when all the avengers came together and used all their different abilities to take down Thanos.
It shows us that it is important to work as a team because you may need 2 or more people in some situations.
I think that working as a team is really good so you know how to cooperate with others.


This character trait was shown in Captain America: Civil War when Tony and Steve (Iron Man and Captain America) were fighting because Steve’s friend (Bucky) killed Tony’s parents and Steve is trying to protect his Bucky but after a while, they stopped fighting and talked to sort things out and went on to say sorry to Bucky and Steve because Bucky wasn’t in any control on what he was doing and Tony was forgiven.
It shows us that it is important to show forgiveness because it makes things a whole lot better for everyone if you apologise and forgive each other.
I think that showing forgiveness is a really good thing and shows that you are willing to give the other person another chance

I saw kindness in every movie I’ve seen in some way.
I think it’s important to be kind so you will be a likeable person and you will make friends.

3 comments:

  1. The parts of your character strenths I could see where great but I can not see the whole thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a very good blog, well done, I am very proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good afternoon Kaiden

    I enjoyed your blog post. I especially liked the part where you describe the films you have seen. The only recommendation would be to make sure the sentences don't go over the blog post.

    Many thanks,
    Nathan

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.