Pages

Thursday 21 November 2019

Year 10 English l My ideal world

So what my ideal world would look like is world peace, to do that everyone should get along.
Image result for world peace
No more starving or dehydrated people, to do that, give starving people food and give dehydrated people a drink.
Image result for water and food
Getting NCEA credits for dabbing in class at 10:30 in the morning, to do that, make it a law.
Image result for dabbing in class
Nathan becoming a farmer, to do that, I have to convince (Nathan doesn't approve of the full uncensored picture).



















And finally, everyone being compassionate towards one another, to do that, be nicer.
Image result for nice people

2 comments:

  1. Good afternoon Kaiden

    I like your blog. However,where are you getting the food/water from, to feed and hydrate those without food/water? Apart from that, everything is very good. Except for me becoming a farmer.

    Many thanks
    Nathan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed my blog and that picture of you being a farmer

      Many thanks
      Kaidiggity dog

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.