Pages

Thursday 24 October 2019

Year 10 Home Ec l Pasta practical

So last Friday, our group made pasta. None of us ate any though because none of us felt like having past at 9:30 in the morning but the 3 teachers that were given our pasta seemed to enjoy it, I think we worked pretty great as a team and the outcome of the pasta was great, it looked good and there didn't seem to be much wrong with it but if there were something we needed to work on then that would be nothing because I can't really think of anything we did wrong. Oh and unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of pasta so here's a nice image of some random pasta from google.
Image result for pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.