Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2019

Year 10 Social Studies l Careers work

So all students were given a sheet and it would say what job you were given (all students had different random jobs) but they weren't real jobs, just jobs that you were given just to study what it's about and what skills you will need for it and I got food scientist.
Here is some of the description: "You work for a niche ice cream company researching and developing new products, and improving existing ones."
The annual salary for this job is $68,000 and the gross monthly income is $5,667, the hours per week given is 40 hours and the annual leave is 5 weeks so this isn't that bad of a job in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.