Pages

Thursday 25 July 2019

Year 10 Social Studies l Aboriginal Boomerangs

So today, most of our class have finished making our boomerangs that we designed similar to the Aboriginal boomerangs (most of us anyway), we decided to test these boomerangs out by throwing them out in the field, some went far and some didn't get very far at all (mine didn't get far).
Here is an image of what my boomerang looks like but it's a bit wet because it had been raining on the field:

The story behind it (which I'm making up right now) is that the sun is supposed to be going around lighting up all the planets, something like that, the end.

Let me know your thoughts on my Boomerang, telling me if I had designed it well or not, give some of your honest opinions and thank you for taking the time to read my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.