Pages

Monday 22 July 2019

Year 10 English l Another World - Diversity (Term 3 edition)

Diversity, to me this word means (might be wrong about this) different groups of people with different problems like being deaf or being blind, I think this is important because you will want to know how to deal with this sort of situation being with a deaf or blind person, this is the only thing that I possibly already know with diversity this year because I can't think of anything else and I didn't really know what diversity was before this year.
We have studied things like the book called Children of Blood and Bone and it's about different groups of people like the Maji and the other group who don't have any type of magic and they want different things or like in A silent voice where there was a deaf girl and everyone was getting bullied by other kids because she was different and the other kids found her strange.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kaiden, I really like how you have added lots of information on what you have been learning. Good Job :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.