Pages

Thursday 21 February 2019

Year 10 P.E l Reflection

The event I'm going to choose is High Jump

I chose to write about this event because I am not good at high jump or should I say, I'm not confident enough to really try but I know the technique to this event is to focus on jumping as high as possible (obviously) but I don't really know much else at this moment but I may further explain later.
I have improved in this event by actually attempting this event and also did it with the bar but really, not much.
I could have improved more by doing it with the bar going higher and higher as I go along because I was doing the one with the bar not getting raised, it was a practice high jump.
Another event I will need to work on is definitely long jump, triple jump, and sprints (yes I know I'm not good at jumping events and a bit of running).

Here are some images of the events I am bad at:



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.