Pages

Friday 15 February 2019

Year 10 Drama: Animal Children's Show

I am going to be studying how animals behave (specifically dogs) so I can learn how to do it myself just for the children's show so here are some dog behaviors:

Circling
Image result for dog circling

Digging
Image result for dog digging

Panting
Image result for dog panting

Borking
 Image result for dog barking

Chewing
Image result for dog chewing

Growling over food
Image result for dog growling over food

Getting in the garbage
Image result for dog getting in the garbage

Jumping 
Image result for dog jumping

Pulling on the leash
Image result for dog pulling on the leash

Whining
Image result for dog whining

So I've found quite a few of the dog behaviours so I know I won't be doing all of these but yea some I will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.