Pages

Thursday 21 February 2019

Slave Trade Triangle

Before I say anything, here's a link to my map:
SlAvE tRaDe TrIaNgLe

The Slave Triangle was basically the Africans making slave trades to the Europeans and what the First Passage was is The Africans carrying guns and other weapons in cargo and the Middle Passage was the African slaves were taken to the Caribbean and sold. They were bartered for a ship-load of tobacco and cotton. The Third Passage: Materials like cotton and tobacco that slaves picked were sent to Europe and sold.
I have found this topic interesting because I didn't know how many slaves there were then and now and what happened to them, it was gruesome but in a way it was interesting so thanks for reading my blog, I would appreciate a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.