Pages

Thursday 28 March 2019

Year 10 Social Studies l My child soldier presentation

So uh here's my presentation...enjoy:
Child soldier presentation

As you may have seen, my research is about child soldiers/Hitler youth and I was writing about what kinds of things were happening with the child soldiers and how they would escape.
Something new I have learned was the child soldiers had to kill their own parents which would be a scarring experience and a terrible thing to be made happen, also they got injected with heroin to get them addicted and this was happening to children as young as 5!

Here was the most useful source that I used:

Most useful link

And that's about it, if you liked it, let me know down in the comments and tell me what you thought, thanks for reading this and appreciate the comments.

Note: I made this with another person named Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.