Pages

Friday 29 March 2019

Year 10 Health l Introducing this unit

In Health, we are learning about well-being (Spiritual), spiritual well-being as basically how you feel spiritually and what I have learned so far about that is who you are who you want to be, whether you want to be a nice person or helpful or funny even, but basically it's about who you are.

The 2 values that are most important to me are compassion and family, these are important to me because I like being kind to people and I love my family, compassion: I really lived this value when I talked one of my best friends out of suicide, if the value of compassion was not respected by others, I would not like that because imagine a world without compassion, that would be terrible.

This is my identity photo:

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.